Habitat for Humanity offers free weatherization program for Hancock Co. homeowners | Community Spirit
Habitat for Humanity Bay-Waveland Area:
Habitat for Humanity Bay-Waveland Area is seeking Hancock County homeowners, who meet eligibility requirements and have a need to weatherize their home to participate in a free program that will permanently lower their monthly utility bills.
Participating homeowners must own their home in Hancock County and not exceed the income requirements for their family size. Mobile homes are not eligible. Homeowners who meet the income and eligibility requirements can receive the home improvements at no cost to the homeowner.
Please help us spread the word about this pilot program with the U.S. Department of Energy and Habitat for Humanity.
Applications can be obtained at the Habitat office at 414 Hwy 90 in Bay St. Louis or at the Housing Resource Center at 454 Hwy 90, Suite B in Waveland.
Information source: Habitat for Humanity Bay-Waveland Area.
Top Bay St. Louis - Waveland Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Weekend Whereabouts: May 24-27
- Fugitives nabbed at daybreak by Pearl River County authorities
- PRCC graduates advised to set goals and keep trying
- Hand grenade found inside truck parked at Poplarville car dealership
- Graduates of the associate degree nursing program at Pearl River Community College receive their pi